Monday, March 28, 2011

Pp is for a LOT of things!

Do you know how many things start with the letter "p?"
I don't either, but I do know that I have more ideas for this week than we could ever get to...

puzzles
painting
play dough
pennies
pizza
pigs
post office
penguins
pet store
popcorn
pasta
pasta art
popsicles
popsicle stick puppets

(you catch my drift?)

I don't know what we will get to this week (and probably through next week, as well)...
but I do know our Bible verse for this week!

"Pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:17

My prayer is that I would be an example of living a life devoted to prayer!!! I love praying with my kids, but so many times I let life and schedules get in the way of praying at specific times during the day. (How ironic and awful is that?!) This week, I hope to come up with a system to help us remember to pray before lunch and dinner (even if it is a big fat ugly sign in the middle of our kitchen table), because those are 2 specific times I KNOW we are all always together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails