...this is really helping j learn how to write his numbers...
1. straight line down and then you're done. that's the way to make a one!
2. around and back on a railroad track. two two!
3. around a tree and around a tree, that's the way to make a three.
4. down and over and down some more, that's the way we make a four.
5. straight line down, then around. hat on to and five's a clown.
6. six is found by going down and around.
7. across the sky and down from heaven. that's the way to make a seven!
8. make an "s." don't be late! back to the top and that's an eight!
9. a loop and a line and that is nine.
10. straight line down, it's fun, it's one! with zero beside it makes ten more fun!